If any of these Key Areas are attractive to you or you have other areas you think IOREM should focus on, reach out!
KEY AREAS OF FOR DEVELOPMENT
We believe that these are the key areas that IOREM should focus on its development stages. But we also believe that the organization should be member-driven and the key areas should reflect the interests of the members and the groups they form to work on these key areas.
- Knowledge Sharing & Networking
- Public and Private Partnerships
- Dialogue between Industry & Scholars
- Dialogue between Regulators & Scholars
- Organization of Presential and Online Events
- Book, Publication, Report & Document Release Events
- Graduate Student Training & Mentoring
- Entrepreneurship support
- Awards and Distinctions
We are tentatively preparing iorem 1.0, a presential/virtual event on November 16, 2020 parallel to IMTC WORLD 2020 in Miami, FL. More information will be posted here.
Are you interested in becoming a member?
Submit this form today! (Note: For now, Memberships are free)